Analysis spreadsheets accompany this educational resource...
Target audience: 1)Professionals with a scientific or engineering background with a college degree in science or engineering; 2) Students (senior and graduate level) in a hydrologic science or engineering program.
Module should take about 6-15 hours to complete depending on your quantitative background and a priori knowledge in this area.
* A complete workbook on Rainfall Runoff Processes serving as the textbook for this module.
* Streaming video and slide presentations.
* Visualizations and computer animations to convey key concepts.
* Powerpoint presentations.
* Online quizzes serving as exercises where the user needs to respond to multiple choice questions or enter numeric answers to problems.
* An online final test.